We respectfully ask that our conference speakers adhere to the following guidelines:
- Speakers should address the audience level as stated in the session description.
- The cover slide of the PowerPoint presentation and printed materials should be clearly branded as an NCDC session. The presentation cover slide should include either the NCDC logo or the Conference logo Download here: http://2015.ncdcconference.org/speakers-services/
- The inside pages of the presentation should not be company branded. Presenter name(s) and contact information may appear at the bottom of the cover page of the printed materials and/or as a second slide. Company logos should not appear in the presentation aside from the single contact information slide.
- Speakers must provide final electronic presentations and handouts to NCDC by August 15. Email presentations to Sharon Unterreiner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NCDC’s commitment to good stewardship includes care for the earth. We strive to be green wherever logical and possible. To that end, we do not print presentations or handouts. If your presentation necessitates printed handouts (ie, spreadsheets with small numbers, etc.), please prepare and bring them on your own, at your own expense. (Keep in mind these will also be available to attendees through the NCDC website.)
- Speakers should arrange any additional A/V requirements with NCDC by August 15. All presentation rooms will be equipped with an LCD projector/screen and appropriate microphones. There will NOT BE A COMPUTER IN YOUR PRESENTATION ROOM. Please contact Sharon Unterreiner (email@example.com), with any additional requests.
- Speakers should indicate as far as possible in advance should any unforeseen events cause an inability to present.
- Please check in at the registration desk when arriving at the Conference. NCDC staff will be able to assist you with important Conference information, including room location, schedule, and any last-minute changes.
- There will NOT BE A COMPUTER IN YOUR PRESENTATION ROOM.
Thank you very much for presenting at the NCDC Conference! If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Unterreiner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the NCDC office at (516) 481-6000.